Job: Marketing Coordinator (possible internship or 1099 position)
Company: Glow Marketing & Glow Living
Schedule: Varies, but approximately 15-20 hours/week
Compensation: School Credit and/or Hourly Rate (Depending on Experience)
Location: In Pleasant Hill, CA and/or Work from Home
Glow is seeking an exceptionally bright and fast-learner who wants to enhance their career with in marketing and social media. Supporting a professional coach and marketing consultant, you will learn what it takes to market a lifestyle brand and assist clients in reaching their marketing goals.
Areas of focus:
- Social Media
- Web Site Design, Development and Updating
- Public Relations, Artist Relations & Promotions
- Direct Marketing – email and SMS
- Some Graphic Design
- Some Video Editing
- Event Planning and/or Production
- Lead Sourcing & Databasing
- Organization and Admin Support
- and more!
- Strong computer skills a must. Must know Microsoft Office, Photoshop and WordPress. WordPress and Adobe Premiere Pro skills preferred but not required.
- Very Web savvy and lives and breathes social networking.
- Eye for edgy and fresh design. Must have ability to do some design layouts for flyers and web graphics.
- Excellent communications skills and professional phone demeanor.
- Some previous job experience a plus, especially in a marketing-related field.
- Transportation to/from work site in Pleasant Hill.
- Your own computer if projects are assigned to work from home.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Chandra Lynn at email@example.com.