Job: Marketing & Social Media Assistant (possible internship or 1099 position)
Company: Glow Marketing LLC & GlowLiving.com
Schedule: Varies, but approximately 15-20 hours/week
Compensation: School Credit and/or Hourly Rate ($15-25, Depending on Experience)
Location: In Pleasant Hill, CA and/or Remote for the right candidate
Glow is seeking an exceptionally bright and fast-learner who wants to enhance their career in marketing and social media. Supporting a professional coach and marketing consultant, you will learn what it takes to market a lifestyle brand and assist clients in reaching their marketing goals.
Areas of Focus:
- Social Media Growth (content development, post scheduling, online engagement, analytics)
- Ability to present ideas and help with social media strategy
- Improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to generate higher website visibility
- Help with digital marketing and online advertising to drive followers and sales
- Web Site Updating
- Public Relations, Promotions & Influencer Relations
- Direct Marketing – Email (including automation) and SMS Campaign Coordination
- Event Planning Support
- Lead Sourcing & Databasing
- Organization and Admin Support
- Very Web savvy. Lives and breathes social networking.
- Strong computer skills a must. Must know Microsoft Office, Photoshop and WordPress. Hootsuite, WordPress, and Adobe Premiere Pro skills preferred but not required.
- Eye for edgy and fresh design. Would prefer for you to have the ability to do some design layouts for flyers and web graphics.
- Experience with understanding and documenting social media analytics is a plus.
- Transportation to/from work site in Pleasant Hill (unless remote is approved).
- Your own computer if projects are assigned to work remotely.
- Some previous job experience a plus, especially in a marketing-related field.
- Excellent writing communication skills and professional phone demeanor.
- Organized, self-starter and problem-solver with exceptional attention to detail.
- Team player – not afraid to jump right in with ideas and contribute to strategy.
Preferred but Not Required:
- Some Graphic Design
- Some Video Editing
- 100% remote option
- Flexible work schedule
- Female-owned and female-run business
- Potential option to continue with future projects based on performance
Please send your cover letter and resume to Chandra Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.